You cannot place a new order from your country. United States
Warning: Last items in stock!
• Easy to set-up and use - User friendly menu system
• Full Time, Scheduled or Motion detection recording
• Record all 8 cameras at once
• Real Time Viewing/Backup on Network or Internet
• 15 FPS Per Channel Recording at 1080p resolution (1920 x 1080)
• 25 FPS Per Channel Recording at 720p resolution (1280 x 720)
• High Definition image with no resolution loss
• Image Enhance - Adjust Brightness, contrast, hue and saturation
• PTZ Control
• USB and Network for PC backup
• Pentaplex - Record, View, Network, Backup, Playback
• Real time refresh rate
• Infrared Remote Control and USB Mouse supplied
• 1 Year warranty
This High spec digital video recorder uses the latest technology. AHD (Analogue High Definition) is a new development which enables colour video to be transmitted over coaxial cable, without loss of resolution. Further, it can transmit up to 500 metres over standard coax. This DVR can also record analogue cameras, so is the ideal solution for new systems or for upgrades to existing systems. It records our AHD 1080p cameras at full resolution, and analogue cameras at up to 960h resolution (960 x 576). Buy with confidence, knowing that it will give you high resolution security video for years to come.
This DVR comes with a 4Tb hard disk fitted, which will record all 8 cameras continuously for about 1 week. It can suppport up to 2 x 4tb disk. .
Each camera can be individually programmed for continuous recording, scheduled, and motion detection .
There is a USB port for archiving and updating.
It has Web/Client software built in, and can easily be connected into your router for monitoring on your network or the Internet, and via a 3g cellphone.
This DVR can record Analogue, AHD or Digital IP, or a combination as below: