You cannot place a new order from your country. United States
Warning: Last items in stock!
• Pentaplex Operation: can Record / Playback / Remote Connection / mobile phone watch / video backup simultaneously
• Supports 2 fixed internal Hard Drives, single hard drive can be up to 4TB. Comes as standard with 2TB
• Supports HD output (1920x1080)
• Supports real-time recording and playback
• Smart function: Motion detection area can be divided into 396(22x18) sub-reas.
• Supports IE/Chrome/Firefox/Safari. On-line recording/playback and user management are available.
• Supports HTTP, DHCP, DDNS, NTP, SMTP, FTP, DNS, UPNP, PPPoE, IP rights, IP search and other Internet services
• Supports iPhone, Android, Windows Mobile, Symbian, BlackBerry systems, including live video monitoring, playback & two-way audio.
• Supports CMS(Central Management System)
• Various modes supported , both analog & digital IP signal can be connected to DVR as hybrid features.
• 1 Year warranty
This powerful yet easy to use DVR provides an ideal recorder for home or small business use. It can record existing analogue cameras, but can also record a mixture of Mega Pixel IP cameras to a total of 8 cameras. It records at high 960H resolution (960 x 576) when appropriate cameras are attached. It can record at up to 25fps per channel. This DVR records at a high resolution with sharpness and clarity similar to that of DVD's, especially when viewed on a full HD screen using the HDMI output.
This unit requires a hard drive to operate and record. A hard drive can be purchased with the DVR or fitted yourself later. (We use Seagate SV (surveillance) hard disks, to ensure reliability). It is a practical unit that would ideally suit a home or retail shop surveillance, and much more! Multiple cameras will be recording 24 hours around the clock giving you a peace of mind that recorded footage is available any time you need it!
Built in USB port means you can back up footage to PC - comes with playback software and converter.
Ethernet Port to enable you to connect to a network or the internet for view/review/backup of recorded footage. If set up correctly, can be viewed/monitored on the Internet.
VDH-DX568 Hybrid DVR ManualDownload (413.73k)